Monday, May 15, 2006

A DAY LATE, A DOLLAR SHORT

So I missed my own self-imposed deadline...sue me. Wasn't that one hell of a post-convention layoff? I'm (attempting) to revive this exercise in creative writing in order to shake off the mental dust of my routine.

Two brief notes for the day:

1) I was asked today in my EMT class "Well, what do you want President Bush to do about (insert topic here)?!?". An increasingly common argument from the right...and I LOVE IT. "What would you do?" is a loser's argument.

2) I started my HIST 3305 course today. As an opener, my instructor laid out some of the goals of a communist state, the ideals they follow and how there are still people in the world who believe in the possibility of an ideal communist state.

To which one of my idiot classmates asked...

"Didn't Ayn Rand disprove communism?"

But for the lack of a soda, I would have spewed...

1 Comments:

Blogger Arbitrista said...

The Coyote demands it!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home